Book Of Days Premium 2014 Session One
Let me inspire you to fill up those art journals, help you develop an intentional creativity practice, and demonstrate ways to art journal that include both your inner work and your ‘life journaling’ and memory keeping, As a part of our BOD SQUAD, you will also have life time membership in a tribe of like-minded, spirited women that will feel like family before the session is out, help you evolve in your creativity & sustain your creative practice long after the session is over.
BOD Premium includes start-to-finish video instruction every week for the duration of the class (12 weeks) plus optional challenges and journal prompts to keep you inspired and working in your art journal.
BONUS: Book Of Days Boot Camp: This four week intensive will be opened up to you immediately so you’ll have lots of time to bind your own journal & learn art journaling basics including background techniques, different ways of memory keeping in your art journaling, and how to keep an art grimoire (a technique based reference that you bind and fill in yourself). You’ll also do some digging into all the reasons you might NOT art journal even though you really WANT to, and get past creative blocks and excuses that stop you from having the creative practice you want.
BONUS: Sweetlings Mini Workshop – A juicy mini workshop that will have you creating your own calendars, greetings cards, and art journal spreads that include adorable paper dolls and lots of embellishments.
BONUS: There will be a January 1st Ustream in which I will decorate my cover and talk with you about choosing a word for the year and setting some intentions for the session. This show will likely be around three hours + I will record it for future viewing. Details to be announced on our class mailing list.
Every week starting January 6th, 2014 you will have access to an instructional and inspirational start-to-finish art journal spread with video content lasting anywhere between 30 mins to an hour. Each post will include an optional challenge, journal prompts (to be used in written and/or art journaling) and some musings about that week’s spread, snapshots of the spread, and supplies information (including where to buy).
Some Nitty Gritty Deets:
All content is downloadable, including the videos.
You can access the content on a Desktop, Laptop, or iPad.
The class is hosted on a private blog that is uncluttered and easy to navigate.
Each week’s content comes out on Monday by 3 p.m. EST and will remain up until January 2015
You get access to me in the Facebook Group or via e-mail if you need support.
You get an incredible tribe of women to hang out with/bond with/be inspired by.
How It Works
Once you sign up, you will be asked to confirm your subscription to our class mailing list (mandatory since this is the way I send you your log in info before class begins.) You will also get a log in and password for the four week Book Of Days Boot Camp so you can jump in right away.
(if you have a coupon code, you will have an opportunity to use it when you click ‘add to cart’)
Here’s a Sampling Of Spreads From BOD 2013 Session Two
Ready to dive in?
E-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Teaching Ethos & Terms Of Service
1) You may copy my art journaling spreads and paintings exactly as demonstrated, but you may not sell the original or prints of the original, use the image in store logos or any graphics meant for commercial use on the web, or license the piece for mass production for *any purpose*. If you are showing off your journal spread or painting and it is a copy of what I’ve done in the videos herein, please give credit to Effy Wild and link to http://effywild.com with a mention of the class (BOD2014) included.
2) HOWEVER you may sell, show, license, etc. anything you make that look like your own work. In other words, copy the first one but do your own thing from then on, and do whatever you like with it. Credit would be nice, but not necessary. Thanks for being awesome!
3) Your password is *yours alone*. Do not share it. If you share it, you are, in effect, stealing the class and giving it away.
4) Your PDFs and videos are yours alone. See above.
5) You understand that sharing in our Facebook might get messy and/or personal. If a post bothers you, you are expected to un-follow it and say nothing unless you have something constructive to add to the conversation. Your absolute best bet is to leave judgements at the door. You have a choice. You can learn, or you can judge. You can’t do both at the same time. If a post feels particularly ‘off’ to you, feel free to let me know via e-mail and I will look at it, but for the most part, I will be very hands off in terms of moderating what people choose to share. We’re all adults in this program and we have the power to take care of our own emotions around trigger responses to other people’s posts. If you find yourself having extreme difficulty with this, it might be best if you grab your content from the classroom, and limit your interactions in the Facebook group.
6) You understand that I am not a therapist or a counselor. I am an art journaling demonstrator and nothing more. While I can support you in your creative practice, and I can empathize with issues that come up around core wounds/emotional issues, I am *not qualified to offer counsel*. Please ensure that you have a therapist and/or a support network if you have existing emotional/mental illness issues.
Want to know when the next session of BOD, Moonshine, or Sweetlings is opening for registration?
Sign up for my newsletter!
See you in January 2014!! xo
Please purchase/commit with care. Because my classes include instant access to a lot of content, refunds are not available.