Sometimes the very best way to get back into the flow of blogging is to do what I call an unapologetic purse dump.
Unapologetic, because life happens to us all, and I won’t apologize for not blogging. Purse Dump because an abridged, list version of my happenings is a lot easier than trying to eloquently write about all the things. So! PURSE DUMP!
- I went away to a festival and came back with a rotten, no good, terrible chest cold. It took weeks to recover.
- I am in peri-menopause for reals with all the accompanying wonderfulness like hot flashes, hives, and weird cycles (one lasted 25 days, for crying out loud!)
- I had a CT scan of my lungs and I have a ‘nodule’ and some inflammation. My doctor insisted I quit smoking (as they do), so I’m working on that. I am not talking about it much because that sets me up to feel like I’m a terrible person. Quitting is a process. Substance use & addiction (and smoking is substance use & addiction) is not a character flaw, though it is very difficult not to feel like it is. I’m *working on it*. That’s all anyone really needs to know for now.
- I’m working on my line up of things for 2017. BOD2017 will be open for registration soon, and I will be informing you through my newsletter which you can sign up for here.
- I’m teaching in Life Book 2017, and running my Life Book Life Boat for those who sign up through THIS LINK. When you make your purchase, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know you registered. I’ll get you set up with the bonus content within 48 hours.
- I’m teaching in Let’s Face It 2017, and you can find out more here.
- I’m ok. I’m anxious a lot, but art journaling saves my bacon *every single day*.
Speaking of art journaling, I’ve been arting quite a bit! Here are a view glimpses.
And that’s it for now, loves. I hope to be blogging more regularly, now that I’ve dumped my purse all over the table. Hah!
P.S. I am thinking about all of you in the U.S. today. We are all going to be okay, no matter what. <3
P.S. Again Facing Forward II is still open for registration! Use this link for a discount. <3