Journal52 is member supported! Please tip generously!
Every week in 2017, you will receive a new prompt card from Effy Wild. Designed to jump start your next art journal spread, these cards are printable for your future use as well, so you can expect to collect 52 cards by the end of the year! Each card comes with a word, definition, synonyms, art prompt, and ‘oracle prompt’. You can copy/paste this information for your own records, and use it & the card in meditation, or in written or art journaling as you see fit!
Want to commune with over 11 100 art journalers? Join our Facebook Group Here!
Want Journal52 in your inbox? Click here to get RSS to e-mail.
Before We Dive In…
I opened Mixed Tape II for registration this week! It will be an eight week exploration of ‘ways in’ to the journal through music. I’m really excited to have Cristin Stevenson & Sarah Trumpp joining me as guest artists for this delicious dance on the page! Please click here for more information. Class starts August 11th, but BONUS WEEK is already up and available for you to enjoy right now!
What You Get
- Instant access to “BONUS WEEK” which includes two different journal creation tutorials + access to Book Of Days Boot Camp & Succulent Stacks. This is available immediately upon your entry into the classroom.
- Eight additional weeks of lessons – six by Effy, and one each by Cristin & Sarah.
- Forever access to the classroom. Once you buy one of my classes, you *own* it. All content is also downloadable for your convenience.
- Quality, full length video instruction + PDF walk throughs that include step by step instructions and supplies lists.
- Access to Effy, Sarah, & Cristin for feedback & assistance in our private Facebook Group.
- Alumni status that includes discounts on future classes taught in this teaching network.
- Weekly playlists created by Effy to enhance your Mixed Tape experience.
- Weekly vlogs with Effy that cover the lesson content + any musings that may arise as a result of student questions & comments.
- A one hour “live” in our Facebook Group at the end of class to celebrate our accomplishments and close out the session.
- Invitations to all future live events hosted monthly by Effy Wild.
On An Enchanted Note
Whether you’re coming over for the fairy tale lessons, or for the whole shebang with style development guidance included, you will be absolutely enchanted!
ONWARD TO WEEK #28
Feel free to save this image, and print it for your own personal use as an art journal prompt card OR as an oracle/meditation card.In sharing your responses to these prompts on line, I ask that you use the following format:
“This week I’m working with the prompt “word” from Effy Wild’s Journal52 <linked to http://journal52.com>. You can find the prompt and art card here. <permalink to the post for that week.>.
Please don’t lift the cards or written prompts from my website to share in your own spaces. Direct folks to the original post at journal52.com so they can find it themselves.
To utter words or articulate sounds with the ordinary voice. To communicate. To express or make known with the voice. To speak the truth.
Communicate, convey, declare, express, say, tell.
Create a spread in which you tell your own truth/story. Express yourself in words on the page, and use images that express the act of speaking up.
What needs to be said? What do you want to ‘speak into being’? How can telling your truth help you bring forth what you most desire right now?