- I go back to therapy today at 2 p.m. I am not loving that. I don’t want to. I am dragging myself kicking and screaming, because I *genuinely can’t afford it* and also because the next layer of stuff that needs tending is deep childhood stuff, and I’m feeling a lot of resistance.
- Having my kid here is very difficult. Our personalities clash, and we seem to trigger the hell out of one another. I wish I could set a boundary with him that he talk to someone other than me about his personal problems, because that seems to be the trouble spot. I feel like we need a mediator before we can talk about anything so that neither of us gets misunderstood. This sucks more than you can imagine and makes my home life pretty much a living hell. He’s looking for another situation, and I’ll be grateful when we can be a little less in each others faces. So, that’s my morning. Heh. Yay, parenting!
- I’ve made a decision to emerge out of hiding and back into a local meatspace community that I’d left behind when my middle kid got sick. I’m hoping for a lot of shenanigans because after a year of shenaniganlessness, I need shenanigans. I NEED SHENANIGANS. <—–This is a true fact.
- I’m feeling a lot of pressure to release my programs early this year because, reasons. I hate/love pressure. It gets me moving. It makes me batshit. But it gets me moving, so I’ll take the batshit.
- Aside from the kid stuff, I’m in a pretty good head space. Work has been very flowy and gorgeous lately, and I’m very excited about upcoming things.
- Tomorrow is my besties birthday. He doesn’t much enjoy being celebrated, so I’m going to quietly celebrate him in secret while he isn’t looking, because fuck that.
- That’s all for today.
*A Purse Dump is a list form blog that lets you just get all the crap that’s in your head out on the page. I tend not to edit mine, because I’m the queen of oversharing, but you can edit yours if you like.
Which brings us to today’s nudge: Dump Your Mental & Emotional Purse all over the table that is your blog. Don’t sort it. Don’t apologize for any of it. Just take an inventory, in list form, and let the old tissues & twenty year old mints fall where they may.
There’s a bunch of us blogging along in September. Find out more here, or pop your email address in the box below, and I’ll send you a nudge to blog every day along with a link to my daily writings.