Good morning, Wildlings! I completely spaced yesterday and forgot to tell you who won. the giveaway! I had the winner picked out out and everything, but whoops! I got to painting, and you know how that is, right?
Anyway! About two weeks ago, I asked all y’all to share my link on social media in order to get entered into a drawing for a free seat in Ever After, and 142 entries came flying in. This is the one picked by random number generation:
YAY! Crystal, I am writing to you right after I hit post so I can forward on your email address to the Willowing Team! Congratulations!
Speaking of Ever After, REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN! Please use coupon code MAGIC2018 to get 20% off (unless you are an alumni student, and then you should check the EA group/your email for a different coupon code). Class starts July 1st, and I am just one among a whole treasure trove of teachers who will be walking you through the exploration of a particular faery tale. If you opt in to the style development portion of the class, you will also have an opportunity to learn how to make the most of mixed media art classes in order to develop your own artistic voice! This class is truly life changing, and I can’t wait to see you in there doing your thing!
When you sign up for Ever After, you will get to:
- Download all class materials to your machine, keep them forever
- Gain life long access, yay!
- Learn many new mixed media techniques
- Create beautiful paintings inspired by fairy-tales and myths
- Deepen your understanding of and learn more about the history & symbolism of fairy-tales and myths.
- If you join Ever After 2018 ‘Fairy Tales with Style Development‘ you will learn a vast amount on how to develop your own style and how to find your true unique voice/ how to tell your unique story.
- Work from the comfort of your own home
- Access to your own private class room
- Access to a private (secret) Facebook Group
- Connect with like-minded creative people
- Make new creative connections
- Become part of a buzzing/ thriving art community for a whole year!
And that’s me, today, loves. <3 Congratulations, Crystal, and I’ll see you all in class!