Here are 24 questions for Grown Ups, which I stole from Facebook.
1. What bill do you hate the most?
Any subscription I forget to cancel before they re-bill. WHY DO I DO THIS TO MYSELF?
2. When was the last time you had a romantic dinner?
Saturday before last. Milestones. It was lovely.
3. What do you really want to be?
Shacked up with my beloved. At peace with my past. Bulletproof.
4. How far is your education?
Last official grade completed – 9 – but I am a self-taught polymath.
5. Why did you choose the shirt you have on?
It was clean.
6. Thoughts on gas prices right now?
I don’t drive, and I have no thoughts about gas prices except that I’m glad I don’t drive.
7. First thought when the alarm goes off?
I wake up naturally between 7 and 7:30 every morning. No alarm. First thought is usually “42” immediately followed by “COFFEE”.
8. Last thought you have before you go to bed?
“OMG IS THAT WHAT TIME IT IS?” and then “42”
9. Do you miss being a child?
Not even remotely. Besides my inner child is very on board with me in all the joyful and creative things I do.
10. What errand/chore do you despise most?
11. Up early or sleep in?
12. Found love yet?
You can’t lose what you are at your core. Also, yes.
13. Favorite meat?
Steak, rare, with a good sear.
14. What do you get every time at Wal-Mart?
I don’t do Wal-Mart anymore.
15. Beach or Lake?
Why can’t I have both?
16. Is Marriage overrated?
Yes. Commitment, on the other hand, is underrated.
17. Ever crashed a vehicle?
A bike, yes. Several times.
18. Strangest place you’ve brushed your teeth?
Frontier Ghost Town.
19. Name a place you’ve never been but want to go?
20. Do you have a go to person?
I have five.
21. Are you where you want to be in life right now?
I’m on the cusp of where I want to be in some areas, no where close to where I want to be in other areas, and exactly where I want to be in a few other areas.
22. Favorite cartoons?
Robin Hood, Finding Nemo, Loving Vincent, The Prophet
23. What do you think has changed about you since you are older?
I’m less likely to put up with your bullshit.
There, I blogged something! :)
And because this was cheesy and not really all that informative, here! Have a video!
I’m working in my Moleskine daily planner from 2017. The paper is super flimsy, but takes paint, gesso, and other mediums really well despite that. I found it while I was moving my studio from the big room to the little one and decided to pick up where I left off. I intend to use it for experiments, and quick little spreads that express exactly where I’m at in any given moment. I hope to play in it multiple times a week, if not daily. So far, I’ve played in it daily since May 1st.
P.S. I’m teaching The Witches Of Eastwick in Ever After 2019, and it would be so grand if you could join me. Use coupon code MAGIC2019 for a discount. xo